The Global Initiative Against Transnational Organized Crime (GI-TOC) is pleased to announce the third edition of the Resilience Fellowship, which for 2022 will have environmental crime as its theme. The Fellowship builds a platform for cross-sectoral, global and interdisciplinary collaboration between civil society actors, human rights activists, journalists, artists, scholars, policymakers,
- Afri-Plastics Challenge Strand 2: Creating Solutions 2021 (up to £1,000,000 in prizes)
- Egbin Industrial Attachment Programme 2022 for young Nigerians
- British Council Creative Enterprise Support Programme (CESP) 2021 for young Nigerian Music entrepreneurs.
- Nutrition Coordinator at Mercy Corps Nigeria
- Policy and Advocacy Coordinator at Mercy Corps