Business Development and Customer Experience Analyst (Graduate Trainee) at InfoWARE Limited
InfoWARE Limited (NG) is the leading Investment banking software solutions provider in the Pan African region with customers in several countries spanning West and East Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development and Customer Experience Analyst (Graduate Trainee)
Employment Type: Full-time
What We’re Looking For
- We are looking for highly ambitious and creative Business Development / Customer Experience Analyst to join us in the fulfilment of our mission; among others, to manage our clients using Brokerage, Portfolio/Fund Management, Mobile App and the ERP platforms.
- Also to support other major FINTECHs building on top of the InfoWARE platform services.
- Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support.
- You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to deliver the best in industry customer experience.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is compulsory and also a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Job Description & Summary
- Manage and enhance customer and partner relationships with a keen sense of brand impact.
- Own and manage client communications. Support the technical team by reviewing communications and advising on proper and professional ways to communicate both verbally and written. Be highly professional at all times with a keen eye towards brand protection and elevation.
- Maintain high confidentiality and provide deep customer insights gleaned to management to aid critical decision making
- Conduct research to recognize and identify unmet customer needs.
- Regularly meet with customers and be able to engage and gain the confidence of C-Suite executives.
- Be able to represent the company in seminars, webinars and conferences.
- Prepare sales contracts and assisting the technical team in engaging customers during the contract process
- Create and use Newsletters to constantly inform, engage and enlighten our customers and partners and promote products and platform services.
- Implement appropriate business models for improving customer engagement.
- Review and advise on intellectual property issues relating to business risks, rights protection and enforcement.
- Plan and provide operational strategies for getting the pulse of customers and increasing customer satisfaction
- Negotiate business deals & contracts with potential and existing clients.
- Collaborate with company executives on improving customer satisfaction.
- Assist in the company’s branding and media communication activities such as social media engagements, advertisements, marketing collaterals and web site.
- Prepare business proposals/bids and presentations
- Other duties as assigned by your line manager.
- B.Sc in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Marketing or other relevant fields. MBA would be an advantage.
- Must have completed NYSC
- 0 – 3 years work experience in sales and/or business development (FINTECH Industry experience is a bonus).
Skills and Competencies:
- Business Strategy development.
- Business research and market intelligence.
- Outstanding customer service and conflict resolution skills.
- Good personal presentation and professionalism.
- Good organization and prioritization skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Attention to details.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
Application Deadline: 20th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters in PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail. E.g: Business Development Analyst.