Chevron Nigeria Limited JV Scholarship Awards 2023 for Nigerian University Students
Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) in collaboration with its Joint Venture (JV) partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited (NNPC), is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to suitably qualified Nigerian students from all States of the Federation. The scholarship program is a major component of our strategic social investment in the development of education in Nigeria.
E-applications are invited from:
1. Full-time, SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students studying any of the under-listed courses in Nigerian Universities:
(Note that these are candidates admitted in the 2021/2022 academic session. Kindly verify which academic session you fall into before completing your application)
- Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Computer Science
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Geology/Geophysics/Geo Informatics
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 in a 5.0 grade system or the equivalent in other grade systems.
- Have a minimum of six O-level credits in one sitting.
2. The NNPC/Chevron Joint Venture is also offering scholarships specifically to blind/visually impaired SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students studying any course in Nigerian Universities.
- Have a minimum CGPA of 2.5 in a 5.0 grade system or the equivalent in other grade systems.
- Have a minimum of five O-level credits.
- Only applications submitted through this web portal will be considered.
- SCHOLASTICA is the official platform for the NNPC/CNL JV National University Scholarship program.
- There will be no computer-based test. Selection of successful candidates will be based on a combination of academic indices from credentials submitted by students.
- All interested students should submit accurate and complete information.
- Applicants for the NNPC/CNL JV National University Scholarship award program are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL), its joint venture partner, Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited (NNPC) or any of its affiliates.
- Applicants and successful candidates are not required to make any payments whatsoever. Application for 2023 NNPC/CNL JV National University Scholarship program is free.
- E-mail applications are NOT accepted.
- CNL does NOT assign representatives or agents to assist applicants to apply.
- Any candidate found to have presented false documents will be disqualified or withdrawn at any level of the scholarship process.
- If awarded the scholarship, you cannot transfer the offer to another university or course of study.
Application Deadline: June 23rd, 2023
For More Information: