Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
- Since the incorporation of Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) in 1960, being one of Nigeria’s leading food and Agro-Allied companies, we have been committed to delighting consumers across Nigeria with our consistent delivery of a wide range of quality food products under the iconic brand – “Golden Penny”. Our singular mission is to keep Feeding The Nation every day. we are seeking vibrant and innovative talent to join us on this journey for our 2022 Graduate Trainee Program.
Why You Should Join Us
Asides from being a “Golden” brand and a good place to build an enduring career; here are other reasons why you should join us:
- We have a rich cultural heritage and are listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
- Diverse working environment and committed to robust human capital development philosophy.
- Continuous and sustainable business expansion projects.
- Conduct our business practices responsibly through the production and supply of superior quality products.
- Value-added to the society by continuously creating value for our stakeholders every day.
- Must have a First Degree in any of these: Accounting, Economics or related courses, Engineering or Sciences from accredited universities and polytechnics.
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps NYSC) with 0-2 years post NYSC work experience.
- Any relevant professional qualifications or certifications will be an added advantage.
- Business Assurance – Audit, Forensic, Internal Control and Risk
- Engineering – Maintenance & Production
- Corporate – Finance
- Agro-Allied – Agronomy
- Supply Chain – Logistics
Application Deadline: 12th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only those who meet the eligibility criteria will be contacted for the next steps.
- The roles will be in various part of Nigeria and accommodation is not provided.