Goldman Sachs Africa & Caribbean Recruiting Programme 2024 for young African Students
Goldman Sachs Africa & Caribbean Recruiting Programme is an interactive multi-day programme for students in Africa and the Caribbean graduating in 2024 and 2025. The programme is open to all majors and is designed to introduce students to the financial world through hands on experience.
- Students graduating from a Bachelors or Masters degree programme January 2024 – June 2025
- Available Opportunities
- Summer Analyst / Summer Associate (Internship programs)
- Summer Analyst Internship
- The summer analyst internship is for candidates currently pursuing an undergraduate/master’s degree and is usually undertaken during the second or penultimate year of study. Depending on region, programs last between eight and eleven weeks and are designed to fully immerse you in the day-to-day activities of one of our businesses.
- Summer Associate Internship
- The summer associate internship is for candidates currently working towards an advanced degree such as an MBA, JD, MD or LLM and is usually undertaken during the second or penultimate year of study. This is a ten-week program with real responsibilities to give you a sense of what you would be doing, day-to-day, as a full-time Goldman Sachs employee.
As a participant, you will:
- Discover the extensive range of engineering career opportunities in the financial services industry
- Gain tangible resume-enhancing skills and tips through interactive workshops
- Work closely with a group of peers to grow your technical and soft skills
- Network with Goldman Sachs professionals and hear more about their experiences and diverse backgrounds
- Application Instructions:
Please select the below dropdown criteria when applying
- Recruiting Year – 2024
- Position – Summer Analyst (London)
- Division – Engineering
- Sub Division – Africa Recruiting programme
Eligibility: Students graduating from a Bachelors or Masters degree programme January 2024 – June 2025
Application Deadline: Unspecified
For More Information: