System Analyst / Developer at ipNX Nigeria Limited
ipNX is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies, serving a multitude of needs across enterprises, small businesses and residents with innovative, world-class services. Our ability to identify, satisfy and exceed today’s market needs is a testament to over a decade of experience, our commitment, drive and passion realized through highly skilled and well seasoned professionals.
As a pioneer and a leading Fibre-To-The-Home (FTTH) operator in Nigeria, we currently provide a number of solutions to various industries and market segments using industry-leading technology (such as our very own Fibre-To-The-Home (FTTH) cable technology) as our core access network infrastructure and fixed wireless radio services (via licensed frequency). We also proffer complementary IT solutions, with a view of covering key commercial and suburban regions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: System Analyst / Developer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Function: System Analysis and Software Development
Reporting to: Head, Application Development
Travel Frequency: Occassional
Purpose of the Job
- Primary responsibility for the development and support of the OSS/BSS platform and its integration with other systems and applications.
Expected Key Results
- Develop and build software and applications
- Ensure feasibility and usefulness of projects
- Minimum of 2.1 / Upper Credit Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Computer Information Systems or any related field or a combination of related experience and education.
- Hands-on experience with Perl programming, Linux, Postgres RDBMS, and Apache web server required
- Demonstrated experience developing database-driven web applications using PHP, Python, Ruby on Rails, or Java, a plus
- Previous experience with Telco OSS/BSS software, such as Freeside and FreeRadius, a big advantage
- Experience working in a multi-platform (LINUX, Mac-OS and Windows) environment.
- Experience working with version control systems (Subversion, Git).
- Strong system integration skills
- Good understanding of web application development using HTTP REST, software standards, software development life cycle and
- Knowledge of software development process, quality control, and impact assessment
- Demonstrated knowledge in mobile platforms, internet technologies and user interface.
- Strong team player
- Ability to mentor less experienced engineers
- Solid problem solver
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new tool sets, technology and concepts
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects effectively, deal with changing priorities, and to meet deadlines in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to present information and ideas clearly and succinctly and to explain various application software and hardware to end users.
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.