RelianceHMO is a Y Combinator 2017 Winter Batch company backed by leading Silicon Valley Venture Capitalists that uses software, data science, and telemedicine to make health insurance delightful, affordable and easier to access. Leveraging effective product management and growth strategies, we have successfully positioned ourselves as a competitive player in
- UNESCO Young Professionals Programme 2022 for young graduates
- McKinsey & Company Young Leadership Programme 2022 Fellowships for young Africans.
- GE Early Career Graduate Internship Program (Communications Analyst) 2022 for young Africans
- Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships 2022/2023 (for low and middle-income countries) to Study in the United Kingdom (Fully Funded)
- Global Korea Scholarship (GKS) Summer Program 2022 for African Students