The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a non-governmental, humanitarian organization with 60 years of experience in helping to create a safer and more dignified life for refugees and internally displaced people. NRC advocates for the rights of displaced populations and offers assistance within the shelter, emergency food security, and water,
- Afri-Plastics Challenge Strand 2: Creating Solutions 2021 (up to £1,000,000 in prizes)
- Egbin Industrial Attachment Programme 2022 for young Nigerians
- British Council Creative Enterprise Support Programme (CESP) 2021 for young Nigerian Music entrepreneurs.
- Nutrition Coordinator at Mercy Corps Nigeria
- Policy and Advocacy Coordinator at Mercy Corps