Applications for the Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2022/2023 are now open. Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships are for candidates from eligible lower and upper middle income Commonwealth countries, to undertake full-time taught Master’s study at a UK university. Funded by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO), Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships enable talented and motivated
- World Bank Group Summer Internship Program 2022 for young Professionals (Paid Internship)
- HP DigitISE Graduate Program – Digital Sales for young Nigerian graduates.
- 24th International AIDS Conference 2022 in Montreal, Canada (Scholarships to attend in-person & Virtually)
- Afri-Plastics Challenge Strand 2: Creating Solutions 2021 (up to £1,000,000 in prizes)
- Egbin Industrial Attachment Programme 2022 for young Nigerians