Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an international, private, non-governmental, non-profit humanitarian organization. Our organization offers assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters, to victims of armed conflict, without discrimination irrespective of race, religion, creed or political affiliation. We have been working in Nigeria since February
- Afri-Plastics Challenge Strand 2: Creating Solutions 2021 (up to £1,000,000 in prizes)
- Egbin Industrial Attachment Programme 2022 for young Nigerians
- British Council Creative Enterprise Support Programme (CESP) 2021 for young Nigerian Music entrepreneurs.
- Nutrition Coordinator at Mercy Corps Nigeria
- Policy and Advocacy Coordinator at Mercy Corps